The College offers an excellent educational program for all year levels Prep to 12. In a caring, family environment we have small classes, personal attention, greater access to resources and facilities and a supportive learning environment where students are encouraged to achieve success, develop a sense of pride and independence, become responsible and contributing members of a learning community, and acquire the skills needed to live in a diverse and changing society. In terms of guiding principles the expectations of students is that they will:
- be committed to high academic standards and life-long learning.
- display a consistent commitment to improvement of skills and knowledge.
- develop self discipline, demonstrating an ability to commit themselves to completing set work and homework tasks.
- value quality performance by taking pride in work completed.
- respect the workplace, the teachers and other students.
- be useful community members.